[FAmSCo] Budget situation after Q3

Alejandro PĆ©rez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:47:21 UTC 2014

Ruth,

Happy New year, I look over you report and it do not match latam at all,
Latam report is match with Neville (Latam Card Holder) so I do not
understand why is the big difference.

I can go crazy and spend more but we are working with the constrains of
what we count as spend.

Q4 we will be getting media for Brazil that will be around 1500 dls,
plus the release parties.

I hope at the end of the year a report can match some how or is more
close to the what we spend.

Thanks

El jue, 02-01-2014 a las 13:08 -0500, Ruth Suehle escribiĆ³: