[FAmSCo] Budget situation after Q3

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 17:49:00 UTC 2014

OK,
let's not fight over whose numbers are correct. As long as Red Hat
reports back smaller numbers than what we have spent I'm not overly
concerned. I just wanted to make sure that there isn't much money left
and we're not going to be told next year that we haven't spent what we
planned.

I could easily order more swag if there is money left to spend, but
right now I would just need more for FOSDEM. I think that the original
budget $2500 would work, so we need additional $1250.

Plus I purchased a ticket to FOSSASIA for gnokii which was ~$940 because
it was approved by the regional community. I know APAC has some money
left. But if they can't cover it, it's an additional expense, too.

Jiri