[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAS group clean-up and wiki changes

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 15 09:03:58 UTC 2014

2014/1/15 Robert Mayr <robyduck at fedoraproject.org>:
> Ok, if Tuan agrees it's fine.
> I will update the wiki in a few and then we can clear the FAS.
> Lbazan, I'm fine if you want to do this, just save the mail addresses before
> cleaning, we need them to send the explanatory email.

I have updated the mentor's wiki page here [1] and opened a ticket to
change the status of the FAS Ambassadors Group to 'invite only' and to
'sponsor needed' [2].
There isn't any indication in the 'joining ambassador group' pages to
apply to the FAS group, so I leaved the pages as they are.

Tuan, as FAMA do you want (once the Infra ticket is closed) to send
out an email to the FAMA-Mentors list to make sure all mentors get the
new process?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassador_Candidate_Ticket_Management
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4180

--