[FAmSCo] FUDCon APAC reimbursement status?

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 14:29:43 UTC 2014

> Can you tell us the progress of reimbursement of travel subsidy? It was
> paid by each sponsored attendees, so they should get the reimbursement
> directly. The tickets are all on fudcon-planning trac, and marked as
> ready for reimbursement. [1]

I emailed everyone last week to explain where we were, but I'll do so again:

PayPal gets suspicious about large quantities of transactions. I went last week until I was getting captchas for every single page and became concerned about getting fraud blocked, which would stop everything. In addition, I reimburse by PayPal personally and then get reimbursed by Red Hat so that we don't incur extra fees. Between these two things, it takes some time. I am also on vacation this week. I will attempt to do some more of them in my hotel room tonight or tomorrow night.