[FAmSCo] FUDCon APAC reimbursement status?

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:42:56 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 01:19 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> Hi Ruth,
>
> I got information from some members of FUDCon Beijing organizing team that
> they have not got your responses yet for making reimbursement.
> FUDCon Beijing has been ended for a month so I think reimbursement should
> be done ASAP.

Hi tuanta,

Actually I got the update from Ruth about reimbursement of organizers
paid portion. It should be on the way. But I'm not sure the progress
about sponsored attendees' travel subsidy.

Hi Ruth,

Can you tell us the progress of reimbursement of travel subsidy? It was
paid by each sponsored attendees, so they should get the reimbursement
directly. The tickets are all on fudcon-planning trac, and marked as
ready for reimbursement. [1]

[1]
https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/query?component=FUDCon+Beijing+2014&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=keywords&order=priority

Regards,
--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user