[FAmSCo] Vote on meeting time

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:29:30 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:02 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 04.03.2014, 17:37 +0100 schrieb Jiri Eischmann:
>> Hi,
>> if you haven't done it yet, please indicate when it's suitable for you
>> to attend FAmSCo meetings:
>> http://whenisgood.net/famsco-meeting
>>
>> Because we're spread all over the globe, it's nearly impossible to find
>> a time that suits everyone, but let's try if we can find something that
>> si better than what we have now.
>
> The results can be found at
> http://whenisgood.net/famsco-meeting/results/fak82p3
>
> Currently we have 5 responses: Jiri, Robert, Tuan, Neville and me. As 3
> of us are in the same timezone, we currently have to exclude either Tuan
> or Neville. Tuan has the least time slots, so it looks like he needs to
> edit his response.
>
> What about the remaining FAMSCo members?
>
> Best regards,
> Christoph

Sorry for my delay in updating when is good.
Thanks for affording me the opportunity to complete the task (late),
much appreciated.

I've looked at my day time calendar and marked my available time slots.
May later refine my evening time slots to increase availability,
particularly with APAC in mind. =)
(need to coordinate with my significant-other first, since my evening
time is not always mine to give.)

Maybe we could have alternating meeting times?
One week a time that goes well for two of the three sides of the
planet, say EMEA and APAC.
The following week NA and EMEA, then the cycle repeats on two weeks or
whatever we choose.
(just trying to think of ways that makes everyone happy)

Thanks!
-Jon Disnard