[FAmSCo] Invitation: FUDCon APAC 2014 meeting

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 14:02:19 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Truong Anh. Tuan" <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>

Hi guys,

Apologies for not getting to this sooner. My health was pretty terrible for much of February and I'm still digging out from being out / at the doctor / etc.

The plan looks fine; there are some details that I think would be useful to handle that I'll note in a mail later today or tomorrow (things like moving the wiki page from a "Bid for Beijing" to just "Beijing 2014" or "FUDCon Beijing" so that people going to the page know that it's not just a proposal, etc.)

The main thing that concerns me at the moment is the issue of Visas, and whether or not we need to get someone from Red Hat to send invitations to people needing visas to attend.

I'm also curious (and this may be in logs that I haven't read in detail) about whether or not we have done any outreach to the Red Hat office in Beijing; there are numerous folks there who i'm sure would be willing to attend or present on various topics.

-Robyn