[FAmSCo] Some questions about FUDCon bidding process?

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Oct 8 10:12:59 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I reading the FUDCon bidding process on wiki [1] and see the process should
be started by FPL by sending a kind of call for bidding ("Initial RFP" section).
I am not sure that since I have not seen any stuffs like that for a while.

I see, instead of FPL, that could be someone in Regional ambassador leadership
(the same "person" in "Review process" section). Is that correct?

Also, I am curious if we need to ask for fund (in total number) from OSAS
before hand?
If would be better if we can include that number in that call for bidding.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process