[FAmSCo] [Event Reports] Heads up from Marketing List supporting the Fedora Magazine

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Oct 10 01:32:23 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1.

> I think it only needs a small change to the Report Guidelines
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Event_reports
> so the reports also get noticed by the magazine editors.
>
> Sorry for just forwarding this instead to just change it - but i can
> only act as a catalyst here because the Guidelines are a result out of
> recent Fedora covernance. Not sure if this needs a long discussion in
> the Ambassador Group or in FAmSCo, because the Reports need to be done
> anyway.

Yes, it must be just a small change but worth for marketing.

Normally, if an ambassador follow the guidelines correctly, their blogs
(where almost reports posted) should be linked to Fedora planet, so it
would be a good place for magazine editors to collect new ones.

However, I think it would be nice to have a dedicated mailing list to
cc event reports to; something is similar to meetingminutes at lists.f.o
they use for all meeting minutes.
Magazine editors can subscribe to that mailing list or look at archives.

Kind regards,
Tuan