[FAmSCo] About purging Ambassadors' list from India

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 14:27:02 UTC 2014

Hi Kushal,
can you please create a ticket about it in the FAmSCo trac?
We had a long discussion about removing inactive ambassadors. We reached
a consensus where ambassadors are not removed completely, but if they
don't have any signs of online activity in our project their accounts
are labeled as inactive.
I wonder if we have already run the script and done the first clearance
and if the listed ambassadors got though the filter.

Jiri