[FAmSCo] FUDCon APAC 2016: FAmSCo Discussion Thread

Remy DeCausemaker decause at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 17:12:38 UTC 2015

FAmSCos,

It came up during the council meeting this week that there have been
some issues around choosing a venue for FUDCon APAC 2016. Here is a
link to the council ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/49

The FAMSCo list feels like the natural place to engage with the FUDCon
APAC organizers, and bring the community up to speed on any
questions/comments/issues around choosing a venue. As is mentioned in
the ticket, time is of the essence, and I want to help move this
conversation forward as best I can.

I've cc'd the stakeholders from the council ticket directly, in case
they are not subscribed to the FAMSCo list.

Please bear with me, as I am not entirely up to speed on the details
of the conversation up to the point, or issues with the bid. Any
supporting links or conversations that would help shed light on the
conversation are most welcome.

I want to help get to the bottom of these issues, and quickly, and
make sure that our APAC community members get the best Fedora Premier
event we can muster :)

Looking Forward,
--RemyD.

--