[FAmSCo] Managing of transaction charges for reimbursements

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 18:06:13 UTC 2015

In cases of geo blocks where I would be able to pay from the US, feel free to send me those requests.

I reimburse Paypal fees when I do them, although sometimes this involves a bit of math to figure out the amount to send that equals the actual reimbursement+what the fees will be on that given that increasing the amount increases the fees.

The other solution is for credit card holders to make as many purchases directly as possible, so as to avoid Paypal reimbursements.

Ruth