[FAmSCo] Is FAmSCo really dead?

Giannis Konstantinidis giannis at konstantinidis.cc
Sat Feb 13 11:09:35 UTC 2016

Hey Truong,

>     On February 13, 2016 at 6:07 AM Truong Anh Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>
> wrote:
>
>     Btw, IRC meeting is not the only way for FAmSCo members to get
>     connected (although it is one of the most important ones).

Unless we have agreed to abolish those meetings, there is no excuse for members
to be frequently absent.

>     We canstill use other channel (mailing list, tickets...) for lazy
> consensus
>     decisions as well as other discussions.

But we're not doing that either. The mailing list has been quite inactive. The
FAmSCo trac on the other hand is messy, so many tickets left open.

We need to start taking care of things.
-Giannis

--
Giannis Konstantinidis