[FAmSCo] FAmSCo chair election.

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:21:59 UTC 2016

As result of the FAmSCo meeting we held yesterday [1], the nominations
for the Chairman are:

- Giannisk
- Potty

The Votes of members who took part at the meeting showed equal number
of preferences for both candidates.
So we need the vote of the rest of FAmSco members to appoint the Chair.
Votes requested are from Cwickert, Giannisk and Lbazan.
For voting, please refer to the Election Rules. [2]
AFAIK candidates can self-vote.
It's worth to remember that actually sesivany is still the Chairman and
the deadline is gone, in effect rules say:
"This must be done by no later than two weeks or two meetings that are
held after the election. Until a new chairperson is elected, the
current chair will continue in that role."

[1]https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2016-01-27/famsco
.2016-01-27-14.00.log.html
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules#Election_of_the
_Chairperson