[FAmSCo] move on with FOSCo

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 05:00:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I made a promise during the campaign to move on with the FOSCo idea. So its
time to start working on it.

There is a ticket for it: https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/373

>From my perspective, there is only one point fixed on it, that we all agree
to have an FOSCo. It makes not really sense to discuss already FOSCo's
structure and how many seats it shall have. Especially with an fixed view,
who( or which groups) shall participate in it.

There is also another whole, we always saying that most responsebilities
are transferred to the regions, that is so but is it also in practice that
way?

What I think we should do is invite the affected groups to participate in
building FOSCo. What was done so far is just a loose questions to Design
and Marketing if they would be interested. If I remember right, both said
yes.

But which groups shall be represented into it, that is the question.

Just:

* Ambassadors
* Design
* Marketing or also

* Documentation
* Translation

as stated by Matt as he came up with this idea. From my perspective we have
to look first which groups and then invite them to participate. With a
clear task to give us an person who will participate for his group in the
creation of this comittee.

Any opinions?

br gnokii

--