[FAmSCo] FAmSCo chair election.

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:44:28 UTC 2016

> What we don't understand is why you are against this FAmSCo because your
> silence and this discussion mean that you don't like us.

Hi Gabriele,

let me assure you that all of this is nothing personal. It's not that
I don't "like" all of you but I simply consider this election built in
sand for reasons outlined earlier.

> No problem at all. I still think cwickert is the best we can have in this
> group, so if you think I'm not at your level, please say it to me.

Gabriele, I really like you *a lot* and deeply respect you. We've
known each other for years and through all this time, I never had any
problems with you.

I am truly sorry you got the impression I have negative feelings
towards you. I apologize if anything in my earlier mails sounded rude
and made you think got a problem with you.

> I'll be glad to step down from this FAmSCo, if this makes this committee
> able to go ahead on doing things to be done.

There is no reason for you to step down. You were elected, people
trust you and so do I – 100%. I don't want anybody to step down, in
fact, I want you to remain vital part of FAmSCo. I'm not in the
position to tell people leave FAmSCo anyway. You deserve to be part of
FAmSCo just like anybody else.

Best regards,
Christoph