[FAmSCo] giannisk's meeting titled "FAmSCo 2016-03-02" ended in #fedora-meeting-2

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:19:50 UTC 2016

> ====================================
> #fedora-meeting-2: FAmSCo 2016-03-02
> ====================================
>

> Meeting started by giannisk at 14:28:20 UTC. The full logs are available
> at
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2016-03-02/famsco.2016-03-02-14.28.log.html

>From the log:

> 14:31:03 <giannisk> tuanta notified of his absence; no news from gnokii, lbazan and
> cwickert AFAIK

Excuse me Giannis, but this morning (means 8 hours before the meeting)
I sent a mails to famsco@ and two to you directly.

> 14:33:41 <giannisk> We have had this committee for a few months and
> no-one has started complaining about the meeting time, until recently

You mean like three weeks ago, right?

> 14:34:17 <giannisk> And even worse, people frequently do not even
> notify of their absence in advance.

I told you I won't be able to make it to the meetings three weeks ago.
Tuanta did the same a few days ago. IIRC he, too mentioned it earlier.

> 14:37:27 <giannisk> decause: I'm afraid there is no other way to go ahead,
> apart from dissolving the current committee. :/

Seriously? You want to dissolve the current committee before trying
out a new meeting time and talking to the members who cannot make it
to the meeting?

Best regards,
Christoph