[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Leadership

Giannis Konstantinidis giannis at konstantinidis.cc
Mon Mar 14 14:48:05 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I'd like to open up a new thread regarding the status of the committee's
leadership. I can assume you know the story, so I'm not going to explain things
again.

Based on what Cristoph suggested on a previous e-mail to the list, I also see
three viable options:

1. Continue with the current leadership.
2. Re-open the previous round of elections and allow Cristoph to vote.
3. Have a new round of elections.

Please cast your vote by replying to this thread, so that we can get things
going as soon as possible.

Another important thing, as you can understand, is inactivity. We need to become
more active and participate in the committee's proceedings. Even if not everyone
can be present during the meetings, there are several other channels (such as
this mailing list and also the FAmSCo trac) to consider.

Jflory7 was also kind enough to make a proposal, which I do believe will work
very well in our case. Please have a look and vote:
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/390

Take care!
-Giannis

--