[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Meeting Minutes 2016-03-02

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:47:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sorry I got disconnected 10 minutes before the meeting and had no internet
until 50 minutes after it. A simple .seen to the meetbot had shown, that I
joined the channel short before ;)

Some notes from me:

* FOSCo my mail still sticks in the queue I think, otherwise I would have
heard from you your opinions
* Mentor cleaning, its time to reform the whole process, its undemocratic
and has some other problems to. So better do a reform of it instead of
appointing new mentors and clean up manually (there is btw no regulation
for it yet)

br gnokii

:

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)