[FAmSCo] REMINDER: FAmSCo Meeting 2016-03-16

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:51:08 UTC 2016

Hi Sirko,

thanks for your mail. Unfortunately I only released it from the queue
shortly before the meeting and just read it, so there is some kind of
overlap between your comments and some I wrote earlier.

I was about to reply your mail, but then realized that you squeezed so
many different topics into one mail, this will completely break all
discussion threads. I will copy the individual paragraphs into the
original threads and respond there, but it's going to take me some
time. Hope this is fine for you.

Best regards,
Christoph