[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Leadership

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:03:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

the quote below is from SIrko's mail in the "REMINDER: FAmSCo Meeting
2016-03-16", but I'd rather respond here to not break the discussion.

> - Final appointment of chair
>
> I stick with the solution that we have, please let us not loose more time
> for that. We have enough other and really massive things to do

I think time is not really a problem here. Only Giannis' idea of
dissolving FAmSCo would really slow us down, but it is already off the
table.

Out of the three other solutions I proposed, only having a new set of
elections (#3) costs us time. AFAICS we already have a majority for
this idea (Tuan, Potty, Luis and me). On the other hand we have you
and Gabriele who want to continue with the current leadership (#1).
Giannis has not officially voted yet, but I think he also wants to
continue.

So it's 4:3 for a new round of elections. Given that all FAmSCo
members are responsive again now, we should be able to do this
quickly.

If somebody still thinks this takes to long, we could also go for
option #2 and allow me to vote for Potty. In this case, the discussion
is immediately over.

Best regards,
Christoph