[Fedora-join] [Fwd: Self-Introduction: Thomas Denham]

Thomas Denham tmfdenham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:29:39 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Thomas Denham and I live in the United Kingdom. My Fedora
Account System (FAS) username is tmfdenham, I am new to IRC and would
like help getting started!

I am a desktop user of Fedora (17) and
feel passionately about the benefits of Linux (Fedora) as an OS and
predominantly FOSS.

My main interests lie in Marketing and would love to eventually become
an ambassador of Fedora.

I have had some limited experience of marketing in my day job and chair
a forum for 30 or so people in relation to my full time job which is all
about bringing people together. I have produced posters/flyers and had
to promote various projects.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are a marked increase in
uptake by the general computing population, and a clearer, wider
understanding of the importance of FOSS etc. In my area it is relatively
unheard of and I would like some support in marketing to as many people
as possible in a clear non-to-technical way.

I hope that I can begin to get actively involved in this community!
Please help me get started!

Kind Regards,

Thomas Denham