[Fedora-join] Targets

Sebastian Dyroff fedora-devel at dyroff.net
Sun Oct 14 09:41:42 UTC 2012

On 10/14/2012 11:24 AM, Sourav Basu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone provide me with a list of targets used in koji? I used "koji
> list-targets" but my connection timed out due to slow connection.

This is the output of koji list-targets (The table is broken because of
email line length):

$ koji list-targets
Name                           Buildroot Destination
dist-5E-epel                   dist-5E-epel-build dist-5E-epel
dist-5E-epel-infra             dist-5E-epel-infra-build dist-5E-epel-infra
dist-5E-epel-testing-candidate dist-5E-epel-build
dist-5E-epel-testing-candidate
dist-6E-epel                   dist-6E-epel-build dist-6E-epel
dist-6E-epel-testing-candidate dist-6E-epel-build
dist-6E-epel-testing-candidate
el5-candidate                  dist-5E-epel-build
dist-5E-epel-testing-candidate
el6-candidate                  dist-6E-epel-build
dist-6E-epel-testing-candidate
f16                            f16-build                      f16
f16-candidate                  f16-build f16-updates-candidate
f17                            f17-build f17-updates-candidate
f17-candidate                  f17-build f17-updates-candidate
f18                            f18-build f18-updates-candidate
f18-candidate                  f18-build f18-updates-candidate
f18-gnome                      f18-gnome                      f18-gnome
f19                            f19-build                      f19
f19-candidate                  f19-build                      f19
rawhide                        f19-build                      f19
rawhide-repo-holder            rawhide                        rawhide

Regards

Sebastian