[Fedora-join] High Performance Computer Related Projects

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 23:27:36 UTC 2013

Hi Lali,

Have I replied to you already? I just found a draft in my mailbox, but I
can't ascertain if I sent out the email.

Fedora per se isn't much to do with HPC. As in, we support HPC if the
packages are available, but it isn't our main focus. Unfortunately, I know
very little about HPC. Maybe a mail to the devel list will get you more
information?

I apologise once again for this very very delayed response.

On 13 November 2012 05:22, Lali Devamanthri <lali.pera at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a great opportunity to propose projects related to *High Performance Computer
> *for my university. I'm interest in this field and I'm glad to know that
> is there any project ideas in Fedora Project which can I engage as my final
> year project and contribute for Fedora community.
>
> Regards,
> Lali.

Thanks,
Regards,