[Fedora-join] Any newcomers here?

Sandeep Sukhani sandeep.d.sukhani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:27:28 UTC 2013

Hi,
Overwhelming to see such concern from team. I am a student, about to finish
my masters. I always wonder how to get started, even by going through "get
started" column of open source or linux communities' website.
I have keen interest in working on systems programming, I dont have much
experience, but having good programming and logical skill, a helping hand
would add a lot to my knowledge and my contribution to community.
I am always ready to learn new things.
Reply would be awaited.:)
Thanks and Regards!

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Mathieu Bridon <bochecha at fedoraproject.org