[Fedora-join] Im New

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorga at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 23:30:04 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-08 17:25, Robbie McClellan wrote:
> Hi Im new and wish to get help on how to contribute to fedora

I saw what you left out in #fedora-join on IRC.

	<rmcclellan> Hi Im new to fedora and was told to start here
	<rmcclellan> is there any new bugs that are easy i could work on

Regarding to this question, I think you should look at easyfix[1] tasks.
But, in particular, what Fedora subproject would you like to join? Based
on the answer we could give you a better response.

Eduardo

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

--
http://about.me/mayorgatellez