[Fedora-join] [Ambassadors] Fedora join team meeting

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:24:36 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As expected, we didn't find a slot that everyone was available at. The
> best slot we have is 0900 UTC on Wednesday 16 April.

Thanks for the information Ankur! I'm a little new to stuff and just
learned that this group caters to newcomers to Fedora. Along with Mo and
Ryan from the design team, I've been thinking about improving the Fedora
join pages experience. After looking at this email, I thought it would be
useful for me to pitch our thoughts and see if the folk in the meeting have
something to add.

Is there a set agenda already that I can look up? can I join as well? I
have exams tomorrow, but I'll try to make it!

Thanks!