[Fedora-join] A standard set of steps to join any Fedora sub-team

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 23 20:22:20 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 03:30:43PM +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I stole the last few steps from the infra team. I think they have the
> best and easiest join process. They create a fi-apperentice group and

They have a great process, but it also requires someone dedicated to helping
mentor the apprentices and do the status report queries. That is definitely
awesome and I'd like to see more of it across Fedora, but I don't know how
we can demand it of every sub-team.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"