[Fedora-join] Fedora for Educations

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorga at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 30 19:08:31 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-29 15:53, Marcel Ribeiro Dantas wrote:
> There have been some attempts towards this goal in the past, but I'm
> not sure how they are being handled these days. The OS in the OLPC's
> was a spin of Fedora. It's called Sugar On a Stick and you can get
> more info about it at https://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/ [2]

Yeah, SOAS is good for primary education students.

Fedora Plasma WG is working on a product[1] that provides "educational
and scientific software". This intended to focus on another audience,
such as high school and university students. I think it deserves
attention among teachers and education professionals.

Eduardo

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Plasma_Product

--
http://about.me/mayorgatellez