[Fedora-join] Seeking recommendation on ways to contribute.

Madhurjya Roy roymadhurjya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:50:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm a 17 year old high school student from India. I've been using
linux for two years now and fedora since last year (I've used debian
before). I really like the fedora platform and am interested in
contributing to the Fedora project.
I want to know the options available to me to contribute in this project!

FYI -

1. Being a high school student, I'm not very proficient at coding,
yet! (I just know some C++ and basic Java)

2. I'm quite comfortable using BASH, though.

3. I think, I have good communication skills! (Of course, I'm fluent
in English!)

4. I love science.

5. I love open source.

6. I'm good at reviewing.

7. Since, in my country (particularly my region) most people use
Microsoft Windows and have very little knowledge on GNU/Linux based
open source solutions, I really want to make them aware of the vast
and amazing open source world they are missing! Fedora is a really
good community driven open source OS and that is why I want to john
this project!

Hope, I'd get some recommendation on what I could do to contribute.

Thanks.
Madhurjya Roy