[Fedora-join] Seeking recommendation on ways to contribute.

Madhurjya Roy roymadhurjya at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:08:08 UTC 2014

Hello Ankur,

Thank you for your suggestion. I've already subscribed to the Fedora
India mailing list.

Unfortunately, I live quite far away from Bangalore. So, going to the
meetings would not be possible!

Still, I will always try to keep myself updated through the mailing
lists and fedora forums.

Thank you.

Madhurjya Roy