[Fedora-join] [August] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:08:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 06:24 -0300, Ivan Ariel Weinberg wrote:
> Hello all! =D
>
> I'm Ivan Weinberg. I come from Argentina and I am a Technical
> Infrastructure Support student. I love open source software and
> Fedora
> is my chosen distribution since aproximately last year or the end of
> the
> previous one.

Hello Ivan!

> I'm taking the steps to become a Fedora Ambassador here in Argentina,
> along with my friend Mariela (her IRC is AleiraM). I'd like to be an
> official promoter very much and I'll do my best to honor Fedora. =)

Oh! That's awesome! I know quite a few folks in LATAM. I hope you get
sponsored quickly! Again, if you need any help, feel free to contact any
of us - although, I'm quite sure you're already in contact with your
mentor.

Please extend a warm welcome to Mariela too. I hope to see you folks up
and about on the mailing lists etc. real soon :)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!