[Fedora-join] [July] Any newcomers here?

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Thu Jul 17 15:24:30 UTC 2014

Hi Sudhir,

Welcome to the Fedora Community! It sounds like you want to go the documentation/dev route.

Have you had a change to look at the join page?

I am going to provide some links that hopefully will get you started

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project?rd=DocsProject

http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OS_Developer

Again welcome to the community :)