[Fedora-join] [July] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:24:03 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 10:33 +0530, praveen patil wrote:
> Hi all

Hi Praveen!

Welcome to Fedora!

> I am Praveen Patil, a Physics Teacher and free software enthusiast
> from India. Inspired by fedora principles and wish to be a part of
> this community and contribute positively.
>
> Currently involved in project ExpEYES.... www.expeyes.in
>
> FAS : GNOVI
>
> Wish to be an active contributor but the problem is not a member of
> non cla group....which seems must. Please help.

Ah. Hrm. You only need to be a member of a non cla group if you want
access to fedorapeople and other fedora community infrastructure. You
don't need it to contribute to any of the Fedora sub teams.  Have you
found a team that interests you yet? :)

http://join.fedoraproject.org/

--
Thanks,