[Fedora-join] Hi friends!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:48:55 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 08:38 +0100, Momcilo Medic wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am Momcilo 'FedoraUser' Medic and I am from Serbia.

Hi Momcilo! Welcome to the Fedora community! :)

> I've been using Fedora for a couple of years and now that I have a job
> that allows me some spare time, I want to help Fedora grow bigger and
> better! :)
>

> I was looking through join.fedoraproject.org and found translating,
> packaging and people person to be the best for me.
>
> I already got accepted to translate team and started translating some
> strings.

That's brilliant! :D

> I am looking into licencing issues with some applications I could
> package for Fedora and will be starting with that soon as well.
>

> I applied for Fedora Ambassador and am waiting to hear from mentor I
> choose.

Ah, be patient with this - it takes some time :)

> I don't think I need help with anything right now, I just wanted to
> introduce myself ;)
>

> If you think there is something I should do/read/know/see, please say
> so.

We're happy to have you with us. If you have some spare time, you can
always test F21 and report any bugs or give packages karma ;)

I look forward to running into you on other MLs and the IRC channels.

--
Thanks,
Regards,