[Fedora-join] First problem with first serious linux

Łukasz Gabryel lukasz.gabryel at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:26:19 UTC 2014

Hi !

    Many years I used Windows. I'm software developer. Always in job I
write Windows Software in C, C++, Pascal, C# and sql procudures in
Firebird. For ages I was big Windows fan. Windows is very good system.
Many software and drivers makes Windows as very user frendly enviroment.
Unfortunately, new Windows 8.1 has ugly privacy politic, ugly interface,
many not optimal functional. This reasons makes, that I decided change
system. Linux support my favorite games ( native, or wine runs excelent
), pascal and C development and email services. I very value open source
and safe my privacy. Fedora is very awsome system. Fedora give me stable
system, yum and makes, that, I can write software and I have  no problem
with stable or install software. I use laptop, Lenovo B590. I have few
problem with support my hardware ( light screen ), but I dont know where
I may ask. When I change light power first screen is full light, next
one level lower than first light, next full light, next two lower than
first light etc. Please, give me some doc's about support light
controler, or man about drivers to light screen, or some solve. This
problem is very arduous.

Thank you for your help, and I sorry for my English ( I still learn
English ).

Łukasz Gabryel.