[Fedora-join] Looking to Contribute

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:54:14 UTC 2015

Il giorno lun, 01/06/2015 alle 10.21 -0500, David Ashley ha scritto:
> Hello -
>
> I am looking to start contributing to the Fedora Project. I would
> like
> to apply to a group that needs help and which matches one or more of
> my
> skills.

Welcome David.
You can join us to the #fedora-join channel on freenode, so you can
directly talk with someone.

> Here are just some of the skills I have:
>
> C/C++        average
> Python        average

I think you can be intersted at the developers group [1]

> DocBook    very good
> Publican    very good

For sure these skills are useful for the docs group [2]

For any further information, pleas join us on IRC, in the #fedora-join
channel on freenode, so we could be more
accurate.

Thanks.

Gabri (mailga on IRC)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OS_Developer