koffice2 rc1 in kde-redhat/unstable (f-10)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:30:55 UTC 2009

On Thursday 09 April 2009 17:33:44 Rex Dieter wrote:
> fyi, got koffice2 rc1 into kde-redhat/unstable (f-10) repo yesterday.
>
> (Will do the same for F-11 when I can get my centos5/mock builders to
> work with F-11 buildroots)
>
> Targetted to be included in F-12 release.

Looking forward to it - but so far I haven't mnaged to get it.  Most of the
mirrors are giving me 'temporary failure in name resolution.  Eventually I get
a package list, but when I try to download them the mirrors all fail :-(  I
thought that 24 hours after your message would be fine - but obviously not.