New Version of kde-plasma-translatoid

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon Aug 10 06:04:30 UTC 2009

On Friday 07 August 2009 09:39:57 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've recently received word that there is an update to kde-plasma-translatoid which will only build against 4.3 or higher. I was just wondering if I should wait for kde 4.3.0 to pushed to updates before trying to build against koji?
>
> Thanks
>
> Eli Wapniarski

K..

I ran make build on branches of my package and koji reports that everything went fine.

If I understand correctly, I'm done for now, because I need to wait for kde 4.3 to get pushed to updates. And that the package will automatically be pushed to updates-testing?

Or, do I need to do tha via Bodhi as well?

Thanks for your help

Eli

believed to be clean.