Need some testing done.

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 21:59:39 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 14:06:34 Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> I am working on tracking down what is causing KPackagekit to change
> its default behavior.   We have the defaults set to Daily/None but
> somehow they are getting changed to Hourly/Security.  Based on what I
> am seeing on my own boxes it appears to be changing when kpackagekit
> crashes for whatever reason.

I have not seen this for quite sometime, but on the occasion I have I
believe KPackagekit crashed, if it happens again I send the info you
need here.
I still have to manually check because of the notifications problem, and
also have mine set to check every hour/None . Should I change it to
Daily/None?

Cheers

Colin
--