Thanks for KDE 4.3

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:34:32 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 22:12:20 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> > I am very greatful for KDE 4.3 -- it finally brings the ability to
> > show applications in the default application launcher by specific
> > name, instead of the Gnomey generic name. I very much appreciate this
> > 3.5 feature that has returned.
>
> Wow, you actually use Kickoff? ;-)

Kickoff converted me instantly to using krunner.  OTOH, reading a blog last
week made me look at Lancelot again.  I wasn't impressed with the early
version I saw, but I reckon that it's now got to the stage where it will suit
a lot of people.  It retains the search ability, too, which was the one good
thing about kickoff.