website mockups, what is fedora?

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Aug 27 10:09:38 UTC 2009

>My netbook has this problem, too.  If you enable custom templates (without
>creating any custom template) everything works again.

I noticed that the inbox for any account does not have the per-folder template
customization. This should be different on kde 4.3 as I don't remember it
before.

Something else that I have noticed now and that is in line with the problems
you had.

The "automatically insert signature" feature was turned off in the preferences
although I have not touched it ever. So it seems that changing some options
leads to other being changed. :-(

Actually it was what happened to the default template, it changed to %blank

The same occurred to other options that have been changed on my back.

--
José Abílio