akonadi problems with F12 clean install

Christos Lazaridis christos.lazaridis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:18:15 UTC 2009

I've managed to get it running (I think) by installing also there packages:

kdepim-runtime-libs-4.3.3-1.fc12.i686
kdepim-runtime-4.3.3-1.fc12.i686

(found this by looking at F11 kde live cd - F12 kde live cd akonadi
did not work)

shouldn't these be among the akonadi dependencies?

I am still seeing the

> Can't open and lock privilege tables: Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist

but akonadi seems to be running okay (?)

cheers,
  Christos.