A much improved menu layout

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:13:52 UTC 2009

I noticed that the menu is improved, as of about a day or 2 ago.

No longer are system setup and system apps separate (I no longer recall the original
names), and the user apps category (I no longer recall original name) is now just
called accessories.

This is much clearer, more intuitive and easier to find programs. I am not sure if
any went missing, but I do notice that those awkward and useless sub-categories of
other programs under each main heading (again, I cannot recall what they were called)
are now gone. Hopefully, the programs formerly thereunder are now integrated into the
main headings.