F12: 30 second freeze when accessing certain panel items ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 01:59:51 UTC 2009

> An actively-maintained proprietary driver
> is not a good thing at all.

All I can say is you live in some sort of a dream world.  I agree that
in a perfect world all drivers would be open source.  But we don't live
in that world and if people such as you had a different attitude and
learned to get along with others in the world we DO live in, the world
would be a MUCH better place.

I can only imagine how nVidia feels about cooperating with Fedora if
they have to deal with the likes of you.