Incorrectly sized logoff box

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 21:28:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009, Rex Dieter wrote:

> On 12/26/2009 02:16 PM, Dave Ulrick wrote:
>> My desktop theme is Elegance.
>
> So there's where/who to report the bug then. :)

Ah, I'd not thought of this being a desktop theme issue.  Just now I've
tried several other themes:  some have smallish logoff boxes, others have
larger ones.  It almost looks as though that the box I've been seeing for
the Elegance theme is laid out that way on purpose.

In the process of fooling around with desktop themes, I've found a theme
that's even more to my liking (Silicon) that has a logoff box that's more
pleasingly laid out.  I'll stick with that for the time being to see how I
like it.

Thanks,
Dave
--