The GNOME group contains too many packages

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sun Dec 27 08:22:08 UTC 2009

It's a known fact that groupremove is ridiculously broken, and that DVD
install if all you want is KDE is also broken. Kevin has presented some ideas
on how to fix the DVD and they sound good, but no one has really stepped up to
actually do it.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.