Just a Friendly Heads Up

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Wed Dec 30 07:48:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:31:49 +0200, Eli Wapniarski
<eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Good question. And the simple answer would be it would seem not. You
> could always try simply uninstalling the plasmoid altogether. That
> should remove it. :)

Doh. That does the trick, uninstalling removed the widget and left me with
a few big fat red X'es in my panel (which I could easily remove
afterwards).

Thanks for the suggestion Eli, I guess I'm a bit slow due to the holiday
season. ;)

PS. Happy (somewhat belated) holidays to everyone! :)

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies

> Quoting Eelko Berkenpies <fedora at berkenpies.nl>:
>

>> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:50:21 +0200, Eli Wapniarski
>> <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:
>>> kde-plasma-ihatethecashew has been pushed to stable - should be there
>> soon.
>>>
>>> qjson is on its way to updates-testing :)
>>>
>>> Began working on kde-plasma-translatoid

>> push

>> Speaking of a widget like kde-plasma-ihatethecashew, is there a simple
>> way
>> to remove it? In 4.3.x it was possible to remove it from the "Add
Widget"