Python >= 2.6

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:55:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> For two days now I've been told that I should update policycoreutils, but I
> can't.
>
> python >= 2.6 is needed by package policycoreutils-gui-2.0.57-16.fc10.i386
> (updates-testing) : Success - empty transaction
>
> Where will I find this python >=2.6?
>
> Anne

Known problem:
    https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-February/msg00268.html
Apparently the update has already been pulled, but I guess it's still
on some mirrors. Just "--exclude" it from the update or use
--skip-broken until things resolve itself.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München