Changing plasma theme

Gar gar.nelson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 17:46:19 UTC 2009

I just got a fresh copy of the linux driver from Nvidia the other day and my desktop is finally working with desktop effects enabled.  I wasn't able to get much sucess using the kmod-nvidia route.  Using the manual install of the Nvidia driver works for me *much* better.  Of course, this also means that every time the kernel updates I have to re-run the shell script, but I can handle that minor annoyance to have a working, stable desktop.

Cheers,
Gar